View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 10:14 AM  
PlugRush Sascha
Confirmed User

I'm sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with how quickly we answered your ticket. Was this issue resolved now? If not, feel free to contact me on Skype plugrushsascha or give me your ticket ID here.

We're aware that the system is sometimes unable to throttle traffic beyond a certain amount and will oversend on some campaigns (depending on GEO and traffic type, it's just impossible to get it 100% accurate). Usually this isn't that much traffic, but depending on the specific traffic type and GEO combo it could oversend by thousands on occasion.

When you couple that with extending campaigns, then you still get traffic for your money; but part of your extend amount might go toward the traffic that was oversent initially.

You could create a new campaign instead of extending the one that received more traffic than ordered, if that's a big problem for you.

We're always working to improve PlugRush and this is one of the issues we will implement some changes for the in the near future.

Skype plugrushsascha
PlugRush Sascha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote