View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 12:52 PM  
PlugRush Sascha
Confirmed User

Hey, I'm glad to hear you signed up with us! Please add me on Skype plugrushsascha if you need help setting up.

As far as the alternative URLs go, those are for when we can't sell the traffic you send us. We will send the visitor to the alternative URL at that point, if it ever happens.

You can create plugs to content pages on your website, if you want to trade traffic with our traffic trading system.

If you only want to sell traffic, you can sell popunders / mobile pops and/or mobile redirects, as well as (clicked) plug traffic via widgets you create inside your PlugRush account for individual websites and then embed into your website with the code we provide. The Wordpress plugin will make it easy to add them to the sidebar(s) of your blog or into posts.

I hope that explains a bit about the ways you can utilize PlugRush to make money. For more specific info, please use our ticket system inside PlugRush or hit me up directly as mentioned!

Skype plugrushsascha
PlugRush Sascha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook