View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 05:37 PM  
carlosxxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosxxx View Post
It's my last warning ...

If I post, answer correctly ... not like trolls,etc or scumbags pieces of shit ...

Second, do not consider yourself whatever(...) for show offs,etc and where I'm sure in my issues of certainty ... as far as I'm concerned -> I don't need too much to demonstrate how ridiculus people are behaving like that, etc

Respect me-> because I'm father of 2 daughters,etc and pieces of shit mental retarded like you or anybody similar-> you don't receive with one basebal bat in your head or one poke in your head because you're one piece of shit coward and mental retarded who is hidding and saying bullshits behind one nick ...

Warning has been made ... and if people want to ban me-> go on, it's obvious who are the pieces of shit mental retarded behind this ...

My warning has been made ...
When I wrote poke in the head, it's the same as grab people by the neck and smash their head against one wall, directly ... has the same effect in any piece of shit mental retarded like I described here ...

Do not doubt about this ...

Be carefull with who they're talking and writting those shits, because if it's towards me they better explain me why so many bullshits/shits of pieces of shit mental retarded were written towards me(in my posts), only shits of people mental retarded and one more absurd/donkey,etc than the other(...) ... they're heading the wrong person, I treat them worst than shit! ->ARE PIECES OF SHIT MENTAL RETARDED IN IT'S BEST!

Am I Clear?

Let's see if these scumbags of shit mental retarded wanna continue (...) ...
carlosxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote