View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 03:20 PM  
carlosxxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You are quite the businessman (child?). But can you please explain this again?
I was coming to explain few things when I saw your message.

Recovering here several issues of shit, mental handicapness, etc:

1 - First of all I'm not disturbing other people's projects, etc. I don't like to see people disturbing mines just because (are mental retarded, etc)->my explanations were given before regarding this issue of mental retardation.

2 - I don't disturb other people's issues, etc and when I post, I post something related with the issue.

3 - If you're asking me about the bombers ,etc ... you should start asking to Bill gates,etc what's that story of people assassinated in Paris and Lisbon, the pitch, etc-> these organization will receive with one baseball bat in their skull ... if you add the story of terrorist attacks,etc(it's included too) ...

4 - If I'm quite businessman (child?) I don't deal/lead with mental retarded(in the definition of) people no matter their age, business, goals, projects, ambitions, beliefs, religions, etc.

5 - I hate people absurd who consider themselves relevant in the certitudes of their absurdities and consider the rest insignificant, etc. Are sumbags no matter their position,etc. As far as I'm concerned are mental retarded people in the extreme of their mental handicapness and maximum usage of their capacity!

6 - I do what I pretend to do and as far as I'm concerned the opinion of other people regarding what I do has no value, if was not asked ,etc. Those who give it without being asked are pieces of shit mental retarded who need pseudo self promotion of garbage of shit.

7 - I'm someone who looks at people, their capacities, etc and try to help them achieve their goals where they have lack of capabilities and our goals are common I'd write.

8 - Any piece of shit mental retarded regardless the position, sex, age, religions,etc is and will always be for me one piece of shit mental retarded ...

9 - Are you asking me if I will place of bag of shit in the mouth of people to force them swallow it ,etc? I will for sure if they are near by ... the same way I'd grab them by the neck and smash their head against one wall, etc -> it's the same certitude.

Are you asking me if I want to do business with you ,etc? When people will want, will come towards me and will receive the answer ... if I want/wish, etc ... if they want/need I don't give a shit about that anymore ...

Am I quite the businessman (child?) ... freaks of businesses mental retarded you've a lot in your country for sure, they are everyw«here worldwide ... I'm not there(in that ambiance or goal)->I don't set what I do in the ambiance of mental retarded people ...

Clarified? I hope ... I'm not writing more because what I saw here when I was looking for 3 webmasters was really disgusting to be honest and that's why I'm not looking anymore ...

If you have anything else to say check 'whois.sc' and send me one email ok?

Don't forget to read my post of Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year, it's for everybody!

Best regards,
Carlos
carlosxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote