View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 07:36 PM  
carlosxxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
What do you mean when you say "come meet me". Are you hard to find?
1 - To talk about the baseball bat, grab by the neck and head smashed against one wall, etc all those things you can find my adresse in whois.sc and visit me if you want ...

2 - To talk about my projects at the level of mental retarded people with needs of self affirmation considering themselves relevant,etc ... these people should do me a favour->stay away, do not disturb and never try whatever regarding this because I might be very unpleaseant and I don't give a shit about that kind of people, their certitudes of absurdities,etc ...

3 - Those who are intelligent enough capable of actually being clever enough, who can contribute with something logic and interesting, the opportunity will exist, will depend on my acceptance and availability ...

4 - Regarding the rest, whatever you might think about ... sure, it will be difficult ... not respecting might end with one grab by the neck and head smashed againt one wall, baseball stick in the skull, etc if the abnegation starts, persists or is intended...

5 - For the most common people in the most unexpected circustances of the casuality no, it won't be difficult to find me ...
carlosxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote