Thread: webmasters
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 03:46 PM  
carlosxxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosxxx View Post
To be honest I'm even thinking about implementing for example the following ...

Each time one freak calls the api with sleep(), char() ,etc ... I store the ip and launch billions of hits towards that direction, etc ...

Almost automatically, or I'll send millions of emails with one message like : you're receiving emails with the garbage you produce ...

I might even send in the direction of that mental retarded person billions of hits with n kb of garbage ...

Like that they will learn and stop ...

I'll smash any mental retarded attacking and with signature!

This for me it's like soming one cigar, I just knock them down .,..are too much mental retarded to be taken in consideration the next time ...
Don't panic reading this -> but one day I'll do it if the attacks happen often ... for me organize billions of hits towards one or several locations and with signature is not technically complicated ...

Signature kind of->because you've abused from good sense, attcks,etyc, premium Sponsors decides to send you billions of hits regularly untill we decide to stop ... billions of hits with nkb of garbage to be processed -> they will become experts processing garbage!

I'll be someone who will receive one email per warning(error, critical error,etc)-> after...
carlosxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote