View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 01:34 PM  
WannabeMiddleMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lush_ View Post
ok i just re read your post. you sound pathetic the girl has put you in the friend category clearly. You need to draw her attencion and the only way you are going to do that is by appearing confident. you need to get your confidence back first as someone above said hookers might be a good option for you. Nothing builds confidence in a guy better then fucking a fine hooker who makes you feel like the man. Thats there job. After you have fucked a few fine bitches you will have the confidence to get a normal girl do this and let her see you doing it. then she will change her ways with you. but byh then you might be over her and not even want her.
Yeah, I'm definitely in the friendzone. She doesn't see me as anything other than a friend from what I can tell.

I've never tried the hooker route, I've only ever gone as far as a strip club and dam did it have an impact on my confidence and how I treated women! You're right, maybe its time for another visit there.
WannabeMiddleMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote