View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 02:14 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeMiddleMan View Post
Speaking about being a man etc, I'm sure this didn't help my quest to win her over:

I was recently at a club with her and we were dancing when all of a sudden a guy (part of a group of six guys all wearing a club t-shirt) dropped a beer bottle and it smashed on the floor and cut her leg.

My immediate reaction was to put myself in between her and the group of guys and then I guided her to the bathroom as I could see she was cut.

I then went to the club manager, got her a plaster and went to her and gave her the plaster. The cut was a bleeding, but she managed to clean it up a little, and then the plaster helped.

Only afterwards did I realise that maybe she would have wanted or maybe I should have confronted the guy?

The way I see it was:
1. I could have been semi aggressive and been like "Look at what you did"
2. I could have made him feel bad and tried to get him to apologise, by saying: "You dropped the bottle and cut this lady.."

Either way, it wouldn't have changed anything, but maybe she expected that?

Truth is, I don't think it would have been worth it because I can't afford to have a criminal record, but I wonder...
Don't over analyze the past or pick apart events. That will just drive you crazy. Let go. It's over. Don't over think it. Attraction doesn't come down to a single even like that and whatever choice you made. If she was attracted to you before, she'd be attracted to you after. Besides, as much as i like to fight, fighting in social situations is a sign of emotional weakness and emotional instability.