View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 02:18 PM  
WannabeMiddleMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
But more than anything, if you just focus on approaching girls, focus on how you walk, talk and act etc and just keep doing it,... your confidence grows. You become comfortable. Interactions become routine..
I agree, this is a learning experience - and how I see life and experiences is, if they don't kill you then hopefully we can learn from them and not make the same mistake again (because that becomes costly).

If you don't mind, let's analyse a few things that I did during this experience.

1. I would answer her text messages straight away, usually after a few minutes.
Should I rather have waited a few hours, played a bit of a game?

2. When she was keen to do something, such as go for lunch etc I would always be available, even if I had something else planned. In one instance I cancelled watching the World Cup final with a group of 10+ friends, just to go and watch with her.
Should I rather not be as available? Rather make her feel that she's lucky to be with me? Rather say I'm not available even if I am just to make myself to appear to be busy?

My approach has been to treat the women as if she is a princess, as if I'm her bodyguard and to try and protect her at all times. (I've been told by my friends that I act as if I'm their Dad)?

Is the correct approach to rather not pay as much attention, rather not buy them drink after drink, rather not be as emotionally attached?
WannabeMiddleMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote