View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 02:30 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeMiddleMan View Post
I agree, this is a learning experience - and how I see life and experiences is, if they don't kill you then hopefully we can learn from them and not make the same mistake again (because that becomes costly).

If you don't mind, let's analyse a few things that I did during this experience.

1. I would answer her text messages straight away, usually after a few minutes.
Should I rather have waited a few hours, played a bit of a game?

2. When she was keen to do something, such as go for lunch etc I would always be available, even if I had something else planned. In one instance I cancelled watching the World Cup final with a group of 10+ friends, just to go and watch with her.
Should I rather not be as available? Rather make her feel that she's lucky to be with me? Rather say I'm not available even if I am just to make myself to appear to be busy?

My approach has been to treat the women as if she is a princess, as if I'm her bodyguard and to try and protect her at all times. (I've been told by my friends that I act as if I'm their Dad)?

Is the correct approach to rather not pay as much attention, rather not buy them drink after drink, rather not be as emotionally attached?
Again... what would say, James Bond do? Leap when he gets a text? James Bond is too fucking busy being awesome. He pauses sometimes from his awesomeness to answer a text.

The thing with attraction is that you want her working for your attention. Just a little. Don't make it too easy. Don't make it too hard. Learn to push and pull. I tend to make a lot of backhanded remarks and open ended statements that make them have to reply if they are interested and keep the interaction going that way, and i set the pace.

NEVER buy a drink for a woman. Women buy James Bond drinks. Again, you have to be the exception to the rule. Not the next clown in line to tell her how pretty she is and offer her a drink. Never flatter. Never compliment (unless its balanced with negative remarks). A cute girl is approached all day, everyday with the same bullshit. Its like telling a cop "thats not mine thats my friends"... "whats your friends name".... "uhm... jim"... . "whats jims last name?"..."uhm,... i'm not sure"... ."you said he was your friend..." etc etc. Its the 50th time he's hear that on that day. the 400th time that week. the 1000th time that month. the 10,000th time that year. Don't be that guy... EVER.

Don't always be available. You're not going to be a bitch anymore. You are going to be a super here. Fun, interesting people who are busy filling their days with awesomeness aren't always available. James Bond is a busy guy. If she wants into his world full of awesomeness, it has to happen on his terms.

Treating women like a princess? Maybe after you are married. AND ONLY if she understands, appreciates it and fully reciprocates. But in dating? Uhm... no. James Bond doesn't treat a woman like a princess. He's too busy running game and fucking them with a martini in his hand.

Women aren't attracted to the nice guy. Remember this.... the nicest guy in the room, is the weakest guy in the room.