View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 03:36 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
never once used anything scripted, or any 'line' or 'routine' etc, so guess I've been lucky in the fact I didn't have to do that shit as I'm naturally hilarious and quick witted as fuck, along with being extremely modest. I fucking cringe whenever I hear anyone using scripted stuff, and am fucking amazed any girl falls for that shit. In fact I'm sure they ignore the script the guy is using, and go along with it rather than anything, based on instant attraction, or not.
My point was that you can write your own script and use it. Just notes of topics and lines and jokes. Not use canned lines from a pick up site that everyone has heard a 1000 times. However, that works just fine as well and you can adjust as needed based on feedback/response. What you say to initiate a conversation is not as important as the next things you say. My personal thing is to be different and be yourself at the same time. Pickup is sales. Usually a sales pitch starts with a retarded/transparent opener... but if you are interested in the product, you'll keep listening until they fully blow it or sell you on it.