View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 04:00 PM  
WannabeMiddleMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
The vast majority of males fear rejection - and EVERY male gets rejected and that includes the top alpha males with looks, money and status. They just get rejected less and by better looking females. With every rejection the fear grows with many guys. It's a numbers game pure and simple, every guy I know who is great with women either naturally doesn't care about rejection much or he's trained himself not to care. He'll hit on 10 women knowing all that matters is 1. For a guy with a lot going for him he may hit on 1 of 5, another guy it might be 1 in 20.
I'm actually at that place at the moment, I'm trying to make myself toughen up and basically train myself, I'm telling myself "Life is a bitch, therefore I need to learn to fuck it".

I agree, rejection is the worry - but I need to learn to deal with the sting and be able to get into the next girl, fearing rejection will stop me from getting any where.

It's those instances where I wanted to talk to a girl, but I didn't have the courage that I regret, no the girl I offered a drink and she said no.

I try and remind myself of those opportunities that I chickened out and didn't talk to in order to avoid them again, I say to myself: "No regrets" and then I walk up and introduce myself and hope for the best
WannabeMiddleMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote