View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 04:37 PM  
WannabeMiddleMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
lmfao I missed this part "3. I asked about pets, I'm a huge cat fan and that gives me an opportunity to show them pictures of my cat on my phone. (hope this isn't showing weakness?)
4. I show them a picture of when I had a beard and I ask their opinion if it looked good"

100% troll, but like I say, interesting discussion anyway
No, seriously. If she says she likes cats and I feel the conversation needs a prop then I show pictures of my cat. I find that its something different as I don't think most guys like cats, but I do (and most females usually do), which usually helps to build up a connection.

Then I discuss how I like cats because they are very independent, they do their own thing. If a cat wants affection then it will come to you, if not then it will do its own thing, and I compare this to dogs who are always wanting affection. People say dogs have owners, but cats have slaves etc

I'm seriously trying to improve here, I guarantee you no troll attempt (this is actually the second time a serious thread of mine has been called a troll attempt) - I guess I just need to discuss pretty fucked up topics
WannabeMiddleMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote