View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 05:02 PM  
WannabeMiddleMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Its how i am as a person though. I just say random shit and for whatever reason, it won't come off as offensive. Whatever you do, it has to be you saying it.. not a character you create. It has to work with your personality and your voice.

But yeah, you get it. Not agreeing. Not complimenting. Not buying drinks. Not kissing ass. Not bragging. Not showing off. Just making fun conversation without showing direct interest in them and at times, making fun of them a little in a lighthearted way. The whole time, they never really know if you're interested or not, if you like them or not, if you're trying to get with them or not... they just know you're fun and they want to spend more time with you. Of course there are more steps to take things further, but its super hard for people to just master initiating the conversations, keeping it going, keeping the right tone, not showing too much interest and making it fun.
I agree with @jimmycooper - you're a legend! I can only imagine having you as a wing man, I'd forget this girl after half an hour

She basically did this to me. We would chat, she would spend time with me, but I wasn't sure if it was going anywhere, she wasn't showing direct interest.

Her personality is also extremely friend, which I think I might have been reading as possible interest/flirting.

I guess I need to try this whole new approach, play it cool, be mysterious and see how it goes.
WannabeMiddleMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote