View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 01:23 AM  
RandyRandy
Clips still sell!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappin Fish View Post
So did she CONSENT that you use private pictures on an adult board?
As a matter of fact, we had a conversation a couple of weeks ago about photos and videos and it was agreed that I could use photos/videos of her or us in any manner I deemed appropriate.

Now, I'm sure you won't believe that, or you'll have some cutting retort into how she was really coerced into making that decision, but I will say this and then be finished with this thread:

She makes me happy. I enjoy her company. There are no rules. I'm not giving her "x" amount to be here. Of course all living expenses and occasional gifts are provided by me. I'm happy because before she moved in I told her not to have any false expectations. She wasn't going to get a US Passport from me through a fiancé/marriage scheme. It could end at any time - at her instigation or mine. She's free to come and go as she pleases, as am I.

For what it's worth, she says she likes to be with me, because it gives her "status" that she could never attain otherwise. Everyone has there own agenda and everyone gets gratification in their own way.

It was not my intention to portray her as a whore, a word I never mentioned, but many of you here did. And I don't treat her that way.

I'm happy to be happy and not have anyone have any false expectations of what is expected from me. It works for her and it's liberating for me.

No matter what I say here, many of you have dug in and deemed me a predator or worse. You are all entitled to your opinions, just as much as I'm entitled to live my life on my terms.

I don't post much here anymore, because I haven't updated my Clips4Sale store in almost a year (though I still make a few sales every month) and I'm now in a very successful, but completed unrelated business. Last night, I worked overnight with our prep team and had time on my hands and decided to post here and respond and respond. Stupid waste of time on my part, but a very valuable lesson was learned: I got nothing for all the time and effort posting here, I'm no longer in the business, so better to focus on my current business instead of parrying with people I'll never meet and never have any real interaction with.

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2015, and much success in whatever it is that makes you happy.
RandyRandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote