View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 01:52 AM  
WannabeMiddleMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyRandy View Post
Move to a 3rd world country. Ask the hottest girl you see out to dinner. She'll say yes 9/10 times. If you aren't sick of her after a few days, have her semi-move in to your place. She'll do it in a second, because chances are she lives in a shithole with 25 girls crammed into three-bedrooms.

Don't compliment her. Say stuff like, "I kicked the last girl out of here because she gained 3 lbs. Keep her off balance. Then after three months, rinse and repeat. It's not a bad lifestyle.

Or you can go back to watching Jennifer Aniston movies fantasizing that you find a girl just like her. Your choice really.

BTW, this is my current live-in. Been here one month. Notice the foldaway closet in the picture. That's where she keeps her clothes with the suitcase on top. I ain't sharing my closet space and if I want her gone, it'll just take a quick call to security downstairs.

Grow some balls and be a dick. Works wonders.
Thank you for providing that input Randy, you have a very pretty lady there

I'm a huge fan of brunette/black hair, I find that extremely attractive, something about it that gives the lady a elegant look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyRandy View Post
As a matter of fact, we had a conversation a couple of weeks ago about photos and videos and it was agreed that I could use photos/videos of her or us in any manner I deemed appropriate.

Now, I'm sure you won't believe that, or you'll have some cutting retort into how she was really coerced into making that decision, but I will say this and then be finished with this thread:

She makes me happy. I enjoy her company. There are no rules. I'm not giving her "x" amount to be here. Of course all living expenses and occasional gifts are provided by me. I'm happy because before she moved in I told her not to have any false expectations. She wasn't going to get a US Passport from me through a fiancé/marriage scheme. It could end at any time - at her instigation or mine. She's free to come and go as she pleases, as am I.

For what it's worth, she says she likes to be with me, because it gives her "status" that she could never attain otherwise. Everyone has there own agenda and everyone gets gratification in their own way.

It was not my intention to portray her as a whore, a word I never mentioned, but many of you here did. And I don't treat her that way.

I'm happy to be happy and not have anyone have any false expectations of what is expected from me. It works for her and it's liberating for me.

No matter what I say here, many of you have dug in and deemed me a predator or worse. You are all entitled to your opinions, just as much as I'm entitled to live my life on my terms.

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2015, and much success in whatever it is that makes you happy.
If you're happy and she's happy then that's the most important thing. Thank you for the wishes and may 2015 be a great year for everyone.
WannabeMiddleMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote