View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 12:29 PM  
digitalfantasies
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You have got some pretty great advice here... especially from Squealer and jimmy.. you guys have given pretty next level advice

what I have to add: please don't think you should act like a jerk now.. you can still be a nice guy, you just have to spice yourself up a little because right now in the eyes of most chicks.. you are not interesting but boring, lame and a great friend ;-)

Your small talk sucks and asking stuff like " you come here often" and "what do you do" won't get you far. Those are the type of questions that will make her pussy really dry.. Say something really funny or really stupid.. say something really weird... Make her smile and especially make her wonder.. Let her brain work a little.. This has been said before.. a hot girls is being approached a zillion times by morons.. so it's time to stand out if you want to have a real chance.. Enter her mind and make her curious... now walk away..

Dude.. you just left an impression! Congrats...

There is no reason to neg a girl if that's not your style, in stead of being a "jerk" you can be a "cocky nice guy" or an extremely funny nice guy as long as you mix it with some of the styles below if that fits your personality better. I will give your some random ideas and tips that all work once you master them... and you just pick the ones you feel comfortable with.. and make them your own...In the end it is all about being confident with a little bit of standing out in your own way..

Stand out, be funny (like the turkey story.. awesome example! ).. say weird shit without disrespecting... dress to impress, be flamboyant, be confident, be odd, be different, be mysterious , be eccentric or be even fucking weird! (remember Mystery with this peacocking fugly head lol and lame magic tricks..certainly not my style but I believe it worked for him, BTW.. I do like to pea-cock with for example flamboyant flower print slim fit shirts...So wrong that it becomes great! So thanks you Mystery I guess :-))

Learn salsa, smile and smile some more, be the honey badger (he really don't care), have good taste and shoes are important! Expect rejection and see it as something funny, self-mockery can be your best friend.

You will get the point now... In the end it is basically the same as being successful as an adult webmaster: there are some basic "rules of attraction".. and they have already been given to you in this thread.. Now.. see what suits you... and what works for you.. now optimize and repeat.

Advice gladly giving by a guy who dates "supermodel" material... good luck!