View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 05:49 PM  
cuck

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by REALBLM View Post
Hi guys, first of all, sorry if my English hurts your eyes...

I've been in the adult business for around 8 months and i follow gfy pretty much every day. I have some adult sites (blogs) but the problem is that doesn't matter how much effort i put in, my traffic graph is the same every day (150/200 UV's, pretty shit)...

I promote my adult sites on tumblr, twitter and sex.com, i use professional bots for follow/reblog/like on both social media sites, i have some SFW subdomains that i promote on pinterest and facebook as well. And even if my social accounts grow up (slowly, sooooooooo slowly) my traffic graph have some spikes but pretty much same results every single day.

I really need a hand. I'm not interested in buying followers (99% of times it's fake traffic or bot accounts), i really need someone that can help me step by step and tell me what i'm doing of wrong and what i should do.
I don't want get it for free, if someone can help me to reach atleast 1.5k UV's/Day i will pay for the time and patience.

Hope that asking for this kind of service isn't against the site rules.
Thanks
Not bad english at all mate. Are you getting 200/u per day to your blog or to your sponsor? It sounds like your promotion methods are resulting in spikes rather than consistent traffic.

So, build a site that gets repeat visitors. Interact with your followers on social and try to seem like a real person.
420 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote