View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 07:39 AM  
Zakash

Industry Role:
Recorded Cam Shows, Why?

So i'm searching around the internet and i bump into this site offers free recorded cam shows from MFC. My first impression was "wow that's not legal" but then i decided to check what it all about.

So quick google search told me that some guy developed some script that can record all the model on MFC, encode the videos and upload them anywhere (on this case, Upstore). Well that cool, but why he will do that i asked my self. There is no banners on the site, no pop unders, NOTHING, just the name of the model, the date of the show, thumbnails and link to the video.

So i clicked on one of them and this message popped "Premium Download only", then i clicked on another one and another one and all of the uploaded videos was for Premium users only.

So i bought myself a premium account just to see if its legit videos and discovered they are.

Got you i said myself, the website owner earns his money from Upstore affiliate program! The Upstore guys sitting there somewhere in russia, they don't care what they host on their servers and they more then happy to share the revenue for new premium users i thought.

Well quick google search showed me few things:
1) There are at least 5 more sites like this online, all different but all have the same videos and the same links to Upstore.
2) Upstore don't have affiliate program and all the links from all the sites are the same.

So my question is why? why people keep creating and updating the sites (although it's can be scrapped) and be at risk? They must earn somehow.... any ideas how?

Alex.