View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 06:54 AM  
pergamino

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RampantTV View Post
Well I hope it working out well for you. We added a new channel, Babestation Germany for the player yesterday if you wanted to add that to your iframe.

Let me know if there's anything you need.
Everything is fine, however there are a few minor things that could be improved such as improving the speed of the stats area, it seems it run in O(n) time where n is the number of days, so it gets slower if you request stats for the whole month. Maybe it would be better to cache the stats and only update it once a day so its faster. Also it would be good to get more detailed stats such as number of callers, unique callers, new callers, country of callers, channel etc. Also the time between new channels being added and being available to affiliates should be reduced where possible.

To anyone reading this I would recommend this program as it is easy to rank on google since the content is unsaturated and converts well
pergamino is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote