View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 08:12 AM  
mxdrummer

Industry Role:
AppYum, thanks for speaking up! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Yes, it seems that people who only buy and sell domains don't fully understand the concept of domain age, at least with respect to SERP. When you're doing SEO, your perception of domain age changes because Google couldn't give less of a shit when you re-register a name.

In my personal SEO experience, all Google cares about is the domain's existing authority (DA/PA/Trustflow), the quality of links going to the domain, and how long it's been indexed in the SERPs which is denoted by Archive.org.

But in any case, thanks for the advice about selling to end users. I know how to find them in other industries, and I'm assuming the adult industry is no different. However, if you're still following this thread, I'd like to discuss strategies for finding end users in the adult market.

Please email me at mgempower [at] gmail.com if you'd like to strike up a conversation.

Also, VforVendetta, if you're following this thread as well, please check your email
mxdrummer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote