View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 02:46 PM  
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
muslims are 1/4 of the human race and only in avghanistan,saudi arabia,yemen and 3-4 other shit bag countries have actual radical islam where some terrible things happen...you are chosing to see islam as you want to see it...this is your right...you are chosing to ignore the daily bombing "christians" do and its concequences and just focus on 2 dissilusioned shit heads in paris...this is also your right...

I can not help but notice how the media is making $$$ on this, how radical islam is gaining popularity with the rising xenofobia that directly results from irreponsible journalism and fear mongering, and how complete and utter irresponsibility that killed 200 people in the danish cartoon demonstrations back in 2005 is being wrapped in "Freedom of speech"...

You ever heard of no-go-zones?

So lets just say, fine, we dont mock with muhammed and the prophet. Do you really believe it stops there ?

Do you really think that is the only problem we have upon us? Is the real answer we should be more tolerant? Is that it?

Are these so called no-go-zones that I hear about just an illusion, a trick made by right-wing activists?

You refer to afghanistan, saudi arabia and yemen as where actual radical islam is happening. So then why cant I walk in certain streets in paris or london or germany without fearing for my life? It's already happening in our backyard.

European 'No-Go' Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating

Pull your head out of your ass and wake up. But you right about one thing, journalists are being very irreponsible about all this but that's because they run the errands of political leaders.

As I said in other threads this is just the beginning. It will get worse.