View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 07:55 AM  
shoot twice
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosxxx View Post
I don't wanna leave any doubts about this ...

People will have to explain :

1 - Why they organized terrorist attacks in Paris ...
2 - Knocked down the World Trade Center at NY ,etc killing all those pople with premeditation and organization ... those people were assassinated(dot)
3 - Why they glued Bin Laden&The Pope and with bombers killed people at Lisbon and Paris ...

Will have to explain all these things and leave apart their explanations of lies, bullshits,etc in front of me if they dare to lie (...) not even the eyes in the face they will keep for sure ...

And must explain why they killed all these people and placed me in the middle of this barbarities and organziations of scumbags pieces of shit mental retarded ...

Must explain who/when/where helped organizing this ...

I don't know if you still have doubts about what i wrote ...

It's the truth ...
Buddy,
Anyone and everyone that has a title and/or makes more than 5 million a year is a lying murderous genocidal maniac that's looking for attention.

And stupid poor people are willing to believe and do anything they're told for a regular paycheck.

Now there's every single conspiracy conceived in a nutshell.

I'm a shooter and I do business in private and I only take CASH.
PS I'm impossible to troll.
shoot twice is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote