View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 08:06 AM | reply  
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

* THIS * is the last traffic trade you're gonna need! All adult niches. Get the early bird bonuses!

Sorry for the cheesy-looking title, but if you're trying to increase your traffic via quality trades, I promise you this post will be worth reading.

A few months ago, I started working on a project which allowed me and more than 100 other small webmasters to multiply the traffic on our tube and gallery sites just by adding a little piece of JavaScript code to our pages.

( You can find the project here: TraffDAQ - Traffic Exchange )

The script will turn any click that takes place on your site into a brand you visitor, by changing the behavior of your links: the page the user wants will open in a new browser tab while, in the existing tab, a partner site will be loaded. So, the user still gets the content that they want, without leaving your site or diverting their attention from it. But, because of the partner site that opens in the old tab, you also get credits that you can turn into brand new visitors. As you can guess, this has a multiplication effect, because the new users can browse your website some more, generating even more credits. I will call this functionality a POPUNDER, even if it's not really a popuner.

But, as more and more webmasters joined our little network, more features were requested and implemented.

We now have niche support and a new type of traffic exchange: image galleries. Galleries are our solution for webmasters who rely on Google for the bulk of their traffic and want to stay white hat.

So, I started this new thread to promote the newly added gallery script and hopefully attract the webmasters who are only interested in the "white-hat" traffic trades.

This might seem complicated, but, let me show you how this traffic trading network will help you:

1. Just by signing up, you get immediate access to over 100 trading partners that you don't have to manage. Just imagine how time consuming would this be if you had to find them one by one.
2. As your traffic grows, your trading activity is automatically scaled up with the already existing partners in the network.
3. You can earn credits with all of your sites and easily distribute them in any way you want. For example, you can focus all the earned traffic just to your main, money making website.
4. You can pick the "weapons" that suit you. You can use the more aggressive popunder script to earn credits faster and multiply your traffic, or you can use just galleries which are fully white hat, have a less radical effect on your traffic, but each click is typically better valued than a popunder click, so you get the most per each click.
5. You can transform your popunder credits into gallery traffic easily with our bidding system (the other way around is also possible: you can spend your gallery credits to buy more popunder traffic).
6. Referring friends or other forum members to our network will bring you 5% of their earned credits forever! Tell enough people about us and you'll never have to worry about traffic again! Add your referral link to your signature and to your site and get lifetime benefits! Also, use our promotional materials (articles, emails, banners, text ads) to make the most out of your efforts.

Getting Started in Less Than 5 Minutes:

If you're still reading this and you're interested, here's what I want you to do:

1. Go to http://www.TraffDAQ.com and sign up. Takes less than 30 seconds. Please use you REAL, best email address so I can contact you in case something ever goes wrong.

2. Just copy and paste one of our scripts (gallery or popunder) - or both - to your website. Visit it, click on it, see how it works and earn your first credits.

3. Go to Campaigns and add a URL where you want to send the earned traffic.

4. Visit the "Referral Program" section and get your user ID (it's the number after http://TraffDAQ.com/users/register/...). Post your ID here (as a reply to this thread) or email it to me at admin [at] traffdaq.com so I can have a look at your setup. If everything is correct, I will send you your bonus credits so you can jump start your trading!

5. (Bonus step) If you have your referral link in your signature or on your website when you send me your ID, I will double your bonus credits.

Thank you, guys, for your patience and let me know what you think!