Thread: Business Camgirl promotion?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 05:17 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I am a studio boss and here is how I make money, its much easier than anything suggested above...

last year or should I say 2013 LOL I made nice money with mass tube upload software...I could generate 2-3 new members/month with say 5 videos/week, but mass uploaded to say 100+ tubes non of them top 10 tubes because the top 10 tubes do not accept automatic uploads and/or wont let you watermark your videos if you do not cut them in on your affiliate program (x-hamster for example )...today the software does not work like before or give the same result...it was just the beginning and my effort was minimal...

then I played around with something I call "ambush-watermark" I would sneak in a 2-3 second watermark and be very very sneaky about it LOL this also got me results...had to open new accounts from time to time but it was definitely better than uploading to 100 shitty tubes results wise...

but the most success I have is with creating a name...for example you want your model to have a strange and unique name....find a name that is short and unique for example "paaloma shey" both words are extremely rare and in combo will make your model easy to google...sneak in the name of the model in the video and in the descriptions and people will actually look her up

the honey is in the top 10 tube sites...forget trying to promote cams, promote models who work on cams = win...the customer should ideally look up the model and find her personal website, on said site is your affiliate link...note that the fake model name you are currently using does not have to be the same as the model name on the cam site...I first used the real model name, and after a few months the busy busy bees at fuck hamster got wise on me and deleted my vids but I changed the name completely, and also the name of the models personal site and it made shit difference...

for me, the effectiveness of promoting model names vs. ambush watermarking tubes is 2:1

hope this helps

make real videos do not do them lazy ass logitech cam videos but with proper lights and stuff...do lots of soft core videos and also upload to mainstream tubes...the above text was for adult tubes...do not underestimate mainstream video sites...you do not even have to show nudity or be vulgar if you know what you are doing...
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote