View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 10:39 PM  
keyla31
Seeking Employment

Industry Role:
Experianced Small Sites Owner Looking for Long Term Employment In the Industry

After 24 years military service and the last 9 years running my own military niche websites I finally went to my first event in Las Vegas (Internext) I'm so impressed with the people I met it made me want to work long term with a large company doing using what I've learned dragging myself into making profits.

After 13 years of military recruiting and 9 years marketing, designing and learning the adult industry I feel very confident in my abilities in marketing, social media, blogging, SEO and advertising campaigns.

Thou I don't plan on pushing my websites to the wayside, I do have the time and desire to work with a real budget with other niches I've not worked in before.

Not sure what anyone has available out there but I figured I'd put myself out there, tell a bit about myself and see if anyone has a long term job opportunity in the industry available you feel I'd be perfect for.

Feel free to give me an email at [email protected] if your interested in chatting with me.
keyla31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote