View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 01:32 AM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroack View Post
She scammed me out of 800$.. sent her or her husband the money via paxum and got 0 content.
She said someone was pretending to be her.. But I'm pretty sure it was a scam operation.. Both the real and fake I.P addresses I pulled from ICQ were from the same state.
Fuck that bitch
OMG...you are soooooo fucking full of shit, Brandon. If anything, YOU scammed this guy by "brokering" content you didn't even have yet LoL then pressured me and my husband to sell you the content for cheap, because somebody POSING as me ripped you off. For the record, I've got the guy's name now who did that and YOU KNOW it wasn't me. That is ridiculous.

the guy that started this thread NEVER has done ANY business with me, to the best of my knowledge. He also chose NOT to respond to my personal messages after he repeatedly attacked me here on GFY. This is just stupid.

As for you Dan/Justin...you know better than that crap. We've done lots of business. I emailed you, by the way.
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote