View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 01:21 PM  
johnny_d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I am not sure if somebody can reveal some good info, but how would you go about building links to such sites? Should I use several separate Wordpress Multisite installs for this, and possibly different IPs, or would it be all ok on a cheap / shared hosting plan?

The websites would not be made with any specific keywords in mind, but the would be all niche based (milf, cumshot, blowjob, handjob, teen, latina, ebony, all the main niches like this). Would I figure out what keywords turned out to be used on the sites, and target them with links, somehow? How would I get links, other than Linkspun, what would I literally need to do, to get links to 100 sites? Would I just invest money and buy them from somewhere (to mix it up with the ones from Linkspun)? And possibly use some other methods on the top of that? Again, these would be spun text sites, but good quality. It probably does not make sense to spend too much time on building links too?
johnny_d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote