View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 01:32 PM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpocratian View Post
I find it interesting that you didn't communicate with customers who you had stiffed (or respond to these threads) until you decided to start selling your content packages again. I have purchased things from you in the past, though most likely using a different email address that I use for business transactions.

I don't know if you intentionally scammed people or not, but if you aren't willing to take the time to make sure that you have filled all orders each week, or even to respond to emails sent to your legitimate email address, you shouldn't be selling content. Falling off the map without making sure that every order has been fulfilled is a seriously unprofessional thing to do.
First off, I have NO IDEA who you are. Funny you didn't start posting this crap until someone using MY name, scammed at least one person that I know of. I am afraid you didn't deal with me. But while we're talking about not being professional, I have to seriously question why it is that you didn't respond to my personal messages I sent you through this site, as opposed to attacking me here on a public forum. That is about as unprofessional as it gets, buddy. I didn't respond to any complaints here, because I was OFF THE BOARD for a couple of months. My bread and butter isn't selling content packages to webmasters...it's shooting custom vids for private buyers. Usually, for long stretches, I don't push the content packages....I stay focused on my core of regular, private buyers. THAT is why I wasn't on the board, responding to your attacks. Then a good, long term, established buyer I have here, unfortunately saw one of your old attack posts and got it bumped back up to the top.

And look...you show up in June 0f 2014, making your first post on this board, then within a month or two here on GFY, you're bashing ME...a seller that has a good reputation and has been on this board selling for years. You are barking up the wrong tree. I didn't rip you off. Either you got ripped off by an impostor...bought my content from "marlboroack" (Brandon Ackermon), who NEVER bought content from me...HE got ripped off by someone pretending to be me...OR you are just being a bloody assholehere and causing shit. I post my email address in every single post I make here LoL EMAIL ME.

And to address "falling off the map"...At worst, a couple of people had to wait for longer than they thought they should. I happen to have some really good business relationships that have been formed here on GFY. I actually have degenerative disc disease and have had some major physical issues with my back over the last year, that actually did put me out of commission for a spell. But even then, I never "fell off the map" with buyers. Any body that felt they got the short end, I have spoken with and tried to make good with.

So for future reference...if you have a legitimate issue with me...and you have TRULY dealt with me...fucking email me, dude! LOL Don't bash me every chance you get on a message board. And start Threads that say "SCAMMER ALERT"... I guess I could make a post that says "UNPROFESSIONAL LIAR ALERT : Carpocratian"

Now...I have already spoken to Eric here at GFY. If the unfounded attacks continue, there will be action taken. I have the right to protect my business reputation. And what you're doing has crossed from "sharing an opinion" into Slander and Defamation. You are PURPOSELY attempting to effect my business in a negative way, by spreading damaging rumors in an online business community. Not good, babe.
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote