View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 05:23 PM  
Jolene_Devil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpocratian View Post
Oh, crap, I'm sorry, I just saw that you asked me to email my response at the end of your last post. I apologize.

For everyone else, let's just let the thread die now.
Well...it's already back at the top, so why not? I'll post here too LoL

Ok then, I'm clueless as to why they deleted your other threads. I assumed, as anyone would, that they must have been vicious attacks. You would've too. I think they might have done that, because they were aware of the fake "jolAne devil" that was ripping people off and assumed that you were part of that BS too.

As for not realizing I had so many people "that didn't receive their content"....nice jab, bud ; ) Good one. Again...I thought you were part of this whole other BS mess. Again, I thought you were part of this other BS. THAT is why I wasn't sure who it was...and with the timing of your posts and the timing of the creation of your GFY account...why wouldn't i have assumed that? I actually did sell a lot of packages in June by the way LoL

As for not responding for months...you might've slipped through the cracks, but I honestly can't say as I saw an email from you for months...I wasn't avoiding your email...BUT...I was going through some things at that time that make it all a little fuzzy. I had a lot of emails stack up over a period of several weeks. Kinda hard to send drives and even return emails in the middle of a serious opiate withdrawal LoL I hope you or anyone else on here, never has to face that. See...with my back issues...I have had to take some pretty serious meds for several years. The kinds that people steal & kill for. In fact, it's so much, that when I had my boobs done, the doctor couldn't legally give me even what I normally take on a day-to-day basis, so I literally had to feel the boob job operation...sooooo worth it though : ) But my point is, that because of changing regulations, I lost my doctor and had my meds cut to 1/4 my main med and breakthru meds taken away completely. I went through a NASTY withdrawal and worse yet was left with the pain of a BROKEN back...have several discs that have dried and cracked...excruciating pain. Which is FINE...when properly treated. But without the meds...yikes. Anyway...it's safe to say from June to November I had some ups and downs and yes...your situation squarely fell in there. However...it's not that black and white. You did kinda pop out of nowhere and send a separate paypal for the cost of the hard drive only...weeks/month later after originally buying the downloadable version. I had already since changed paypal accounts. I wish you would've claimed a refund actually, because Your $$ was absorbed...I never even got it to be honest. Long story there. But still had every intention of fulfilling your need for the hard drive. And gladI FINALLY did.

You seem like a smart guy...Ever heard the phrase "the vocal minority" or the "legion of the miserable"...The other "negative" experiences...I know of at least One or Two of those that were 100% completely bogus. Gotta consider the sources ; ) Also...the guy that got this thread kicked back up again...I've done THOUSANDS of $$ in business with over the last Three years. And will be doing another large deal for Exclusive vids this very week. He had noooo idea what he was setting into motion...and his comments about a "six month" stretch of being out of commision...he wasn't left hanging for Six Months. we didnt' talk for Six Months...but I did take longer than usual getting him his exclusive vids. Same thing with NaughtyRob. We've done biz like 3 times, I think now? And the last one...was a series of custom vids and it happened during the back and med issues too...but like everyone else during that time, he got his stuff ; )

NOW...first of all. I actually really like you a lot more for a lot of what you're saying here. You make good points, ok? I get it. If the shoe were on the other foot, i would probably feel the same way. So again, in your particular case...I'm sorry. But yes, I wish that we could've talked again, before all this BS had to play out. Not good for anyone really...ESPECIALLY ME LoL

Now...I've already ask the mods TWICE to remove this thread. If YOU can do so as well, please do...might help the cause. Yuck. tired of typing. Feel like I've been helping my kids with their math.
Jolene_Devil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote