View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 09:34 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Man made climate change is bullshit
Nasa, Noaa, and thousands of scientists disagree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITraffic View Post
only heavily propagandized dumbed down american plebes deny it still. the rest of the world is changing / preparing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Nope, my kids are all up to date on all of their vaccinations. Had the twinrix hepatitis vaccination myself a couple of years ago. I think anti-vaxxers are idiots.
Why do you choose to "believe" some science, but not all science? Vaccines are important and save lives. Humans are contributing to the warming of the planet, and the trend needs to be stopped or reversed. Both Because, Science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Climate change is not "man made". The climate is always changing... and was changing well before the existence of man. Further, the climate has been warming for 1000s of years.

Man might contribute the current warming.

You clowns love distortion and dishonesty to support a point.
Yes the climate is always changing - that is not the issue. What is, is that now, the climate is changing VERY VERY FAST. We are seeing some effects Now, but much stronger effects will come in the next 50 to 100 years. This is the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420 View Post
Overpopulation is the root of the problem. There's no need to debate about it though. Earth will take care of it herself through her natural cycles.
So add increased sickness, dirty air, poisoned water, lack of food to overpopulation? The whole point is that it doesn't have to be like that. With some careful thinking and changes to how we do things today, we can help make the future a better place and keep it at least as good as it is today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Yeah, that's another funny thing. "Stop having kids and doubling the population every few years" never comes up in the discussion either. It is 100% irrelevant what the North America / EU does in the big picture. Pakistan, China and India and others are going to fuck it up anyway.
I disagree - while its true some countries may continue to pollute, Canada and the US has the power, money and brains to clean up our acts which alone would make a significant difference. It has to start somewhere, so why not here?

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote