View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 10:54 AM  
EonBlue
Apocalypse

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Please.. You keep talking about how you know more than all those silly scientist whom work on this stuff for a living.. Yet here you are arguing on a message board and can't even offer up any proof of your claims.
I have never once said I know more than any scientist. But I am willing to consider the work of some scientists who may know as much as, or more than, other scientists.

There is no proof of any of my "claims" - just as you cannot offer any proof of any of your claims while you also argue here on this message board. There is scientific evidence that contradicts and/or calls into question other scientific evidence. Therefore I remain unconvinced that the science is settled as you so eagerly believe without question. That is a political position not a scientific one.

You and Mark Prince are the only ones here trying to put things into absolute and unassailable terms.

EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote