View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 12:56 PM  
Anthony
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I have maybe 30lb of pure muscle on royce and no-gi is not as technical as I would like to admit...I have been BJJ/grappling for 10 years and my conditioning is up to par with royce to say the least...

he would demolish me in GI...out of 100 fights in GI I would be lucky to tap him once...

but no-gi is a completely different story...I do not care who you are, or how good you are, If you are 30lb lighter and you are not insanely strong, I can pull your arm out by sheer brute force, and I do not care how good your technique is, because you will not have the chance to use it before addressing my attack...

you can even be a smart smart fighter and go for an attack right away, not giving me the time to set up an attack of my own, but this is of no importance...what matters is that I am 30lb heavier and I want your arm/leg/neck right now...

you will argue that royce is an insanely technical fighter, I will agree, I would never talk stupid shit if this was a GI fight...I would get schooled by royce like a little bitch...but no-gi is such a different story...I am a slippery mother fucker with elastic joints and am brutally powerful...

I am not saying royce has no chance this is silly...I am just saying I can beat him too...his victories in the UFC were a great inspiration to us all but today he is just an average fighter...
Oh, so you are stating it out of nothing but your own personal bias. No accolades, no ADCC wins, just what you think.

Well, you are entitled to that, I guess. The rest of us live in the real world. Rip his arm off, eh? Ten years training, eh? Lulz.

Anthony is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote