View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 01:55 PM  
Anthony
Keyboard Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
you obviously know little about this and I do not blame you for putting too much importance on technique in grappling...rocye beat a bunch of stand up fighters heavier than him and this confuses you...

I am not claiming I can do shit against anybody who is ADCC level and my weight...far from it...I am not even claiming that I can beat royce once with a GI...I am just claiming that you obviously do not have experience with no-gi and do not understand the advantage of being far far stronger than your opponent...
I'm telling you, you don't know what your are talking about. Since you started with there's no striking in BJJ. You obviously don't know the difference between, Self Defense, Sport Gi/no Gi, or MMA BJJ.

I'm a Purple Belt, better No gi than I am with the Gi. I should be higher belt in the Gi, but I stopped doing Gi early, I didn't go the competition route since I wanted to fight MMA. At my biggest and strongest, juiced to the gills, I could not rip off my opponents arms in No Gi. Your hyperbole sounds like it's coming out a white belt's mouth who's only competition he's had are other white belts.

I'm not coming on here making huge claims. BJJ is easy to spot the poseurs. We self police. If you say you're that good, I'm expecting to see your competitions wins to match Dean Lister's.

Anthony is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote