View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 06:01 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Awesome. Thanks for that.
yes I missed a decade of watching fights in the 90-s because there was war in my 3rd world shit hole and after that the dial up modem net was good for downloading one jpeg every 2 min

look there are only 2 fighters to win in the absolute ADCC under 200lb glavao and estima...the other 10 champs are heavy or super heavy...

ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as for the BJJ world championships maybe 2-3 fighters have won the absolute that are under 200lb in the last 18 years...

World Jiu-Jitsu Championship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is hard evidence that weight matters a lot even in BJJ let alone no-gi...

royce competed last time at 66kg thats a whopping 7 categories difference I easily go to 100+...he would humiliate me in GI...it would be an honour for me to be considered as a GI sparring partner and I would video tape my humiliation and watch in pride at home...but I would win a shameful victory by sheer brute force in no gi...no 66kg man in the world can bend my hand because I will not stand idly by, I am a strong, slippery, hyper active mother fucker who has 10 years BJJ experience...its simply not going to happen in grappling from a guy 7 categories under me in weight...

roger gracie on the other hand could beat me if he was shot in both legs

cyborg could beat me with a sword poking though his body LOL

tyson would KO me even today in his shape

but royce would lose in grappling I hate to admit it he is one of my heroes and I would not do it to him, I would fight technically and lose miserably...
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote