View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 07:53 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
@Cruxfiasco,

Now you are claiming "some races are tougher than others"?
a hard life in the 3rd world is much harder than a hard life in the west...natural selection is much stronger in rough parts of the world...the effect of natural selection is a "fitter" population and this allows for a greater variety of srong mother fuckers in the geene pool or in sparring...in an tougher environment you will toughen up better and quicker and more than the rest...put this to work for a few centuries ect...

now factor in the mental part of martial arts...its one thing to be tough physically but a whole different thing to be mentally tough...let me quote rocky LOL its not how hard you hit but how hard you can get hit and keep standing up...

now take both effects in synergy...where is the tougher training in some 3rd world shit hole or in some swiss pussy gym?

royce comes from the same 3rd world but I am also 3rd world...nothing ladyboy about me like them western men with the male purse and hairstyles...just pure eatern euro mother fucker...I could give him my leg for a str8 knee lock and he would not be able to bend it all day long...I do this to light guys in sparring...I do this to heavy guys in sparring...

your bubble is burst...get over it
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote