View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 06:19 AM  
JIBCONTENT
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
Hi Matt

my name is Ivo, VP of affiliate marketing at Advidi. First of all sorry that this issue occurred and thank you so much for your input. Sorry that it took a little bit of time to respond. But to give you a little bit more insight on how these kind of things can happen, let me explain how our system works. We have build an inhouse banner system which currently holds more then 25.000 banners. We are currently creating 500 fresh banners on a weekly basis which are getting added into the system as well. This system is used by 30+ affiliates on a daily basis for traffic they cant/ dont want to monetize. Some of these affiliates have the ability to upload banners into our system. They are using mainly tools such as WhatRunsWhere, AdultAdsPro etc. On the scale we run ads we have to automise the process and this is an unfortunate byproduct of of the way we work.

Please let me add send me an email to [email protected] with the banners that we need to remove. We will block the user as well that uploaded the banners so we will do everything to rectify this.

Kind regards
Well I sure as shit knew, as sure as the sun will rise, that you guys would pass the buck and blame the ever elusive "Uploaders" - and of course adding your logo to our intellectual property is merely an "unfortunate byproduct of of the way we work" riiiiight?

That's fine with me as long as you guys vigorously pursue the takedown of EVERY SINGLE IMAGE (and Gif) across your network as well eradicate our content from ALL of your affiliates websites even those you may have no control over (and yet still reap large profits from).

HEY we have 25000 banners and 500 new ones per week! Then please tell me, kind sir, why is it that MY GIRLS are so prominently featured in nearly every one of the low brow illegal-as-fuck stickam CP tubes your slimeball clients run?

The horseshit in here is so fucking ripe...HEY I have a GREAT IDEA! Anyone want to back me on a stolen motorcycle store? YEA let's start selling stolen Harleys and just blame others when the cops show up! We'll just say "It wasn't us!" "These bikes are all on consignment!" hahahaha
JIBCONTENT is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote