Thread: Hiring WebCam models
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 03:44 AM  
mchol
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDM Talent View Post
In his defense being in the cam game the one thing he can offer is a legal means of working on cam. (if in fact he himself even knows the laws and legal requirements)

See its very annoying when models that I scout try to tell me they can go work on their own. I tell them sure you can go sign up for a cam site and they will allow you to be a self studio, but do you know anything about the laws. Most of these stupid ass girls assume they can go sign up for a site and assume they take care of all the legals and they are working for the site.

WRONG

The truth is if they took the time to read what they are signing on any cam site it states "You are an indy contractor, and you are responsible to maintain a business lic. and they also say that you are on your own legally.

Sure you give the site paperwork but that is so they can cover their ass. Every photo, every video they publish on the site better have the 2257 requirements to go along with them or its a 50,000.00 fine per count, and up to 5 years in jail per count.

80% of all models and studio owners would be a world of hurting if the DOJ does an inspection of any of these cam sites. The jails will be full of all the hot girls.
What are u scouting these girls for? you have a cam site?
mchol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote