View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 07:27 AM  
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
F1 needs to take a page from the world of pro fighting. For centuries there was boxing with it's rules and structured limitations. Tae Kwon Do same thing. Rules. Every style of martial arts had it's limiting factors. Then along comes this groundswell wave out of the blue called 'Ultimate Fighting'.... and ka-blammo. A huge new interest around the world in UFC occurs. They blew most of the rules out the door to the tune of massive success.

I propose a new F1 style of racing. UF1. Let them build the best car imagineable. May the fastest most maneuverable car and best driver win. I'd watch something like that over today's F1 any day. (fact is I don't watch F1 except for highlights, as to me it's basically the same thing over and over every year, every race. UF1 would/might change all that)

Am I kidding? I must be. Or I haven't had enough coffee yet. You decide.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote