View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 06:43 AM  
PercyPerv

Industry Role:
Newbie needs some buying advice

Hi,

I'm a short time lurker looking for some advice so sorry if I'm in the wrong section / forum.

Basically, I've started out with nothing other than $50 and have built a few adult domains to earn some "pocket money". I've turned my original investment into nearly $200 and have seen the potential to earn more if I had some unique content and refined my ideas and operation some more.

So, my question is this... Where is the best place to buy unique content at the lowest prices?

I specifically want homemade stuff. Selfies, couples, solo etc but it must be amateur stuff and unique or unique to the point I get to publish it first if you like.

I'm interested in finding out what sort of prices I can expect to pay for videos and picture sets - not necessarily together i.e. just pics or just vids.

I may also want some custom pics for promotions like body signs, paper signs in the pics etc.

This is only an inital enquiry so please don't flood me with offers as I'm not quite in a position to buy yet. All my cash is tied up in various ad accounts so I'm scouting for info in advance.

I will say this much - If I like your work / content and prices I will buy frequently as the earnings allow me to.

Thanks for your time!
PercyPerv is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote