View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 01:24 PM  
TomInc

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIK View Post
As someone already told you, these two are not possible to a full extent (complete block).
I can't link to the tutorial on this site because I'm not allowed to, but if you look at that tutorial it explains in depth on how to exactly the things I am looking for. There are hundreds of replies. So seems there are hundreds who ahree it can be done.

Me, I can only read, not program, so I do not know.

I would be interested in hearing if anybody has ideas on what COULD be done, maybe there's a completely different way. Only end aim here is 1) Avoiding the videos being watched in a country and 2) Preventing usual forms of piracy, because that puts the videos out of my control and then anyone can see them in that country.

I am surely about to drop this whole thing. Way too much time wasted with developers who said they could do it and just wasted my time on delivering nothing. And in the last instance, simply robbed me. But if anyone have any creative ideas I would be more than happy to hear them.

And thanks for replying in any case, appreciate learning a little.
TomInc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote