View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 08:01 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
I've always considered the word racist to apply to a person overly concerned about race.... uhhhmmm let me think.... who would that be?
I was sitting on the couch flipping through channels with my gf and i stopped on Goodfellas. It was at the part where Joe Pesci's character and Ray Liottas character were in the car and Pesci is asking him to go out on a double date with him... where he's explaining that the girl he liked was reluctant to go out with him alone because "she's prejudiced against Italians... can you believe that?! a Jew broad prejudiced against Italians".

I paused it and asked my gf (who is not white) if she noticed anything strange and she said without hesitation "yeah, he used the word prejudiced". I had to stop and pause and really think about that for a few minutes.

This is now where we are at as a society.

This is the idiotic world we've constructed for ourselves. The lowest common denominator has now made it 100% a badge of honor to be the lowest common denominator... and if you have anything at all to say about it, no matter how true it is, then you immediately get denounced as being a vile human being who truly believes that a black person is dumber or less capable, less coordinated etc etc etc simply because of the color of his skin.

We now live in a world where when you look at someone and say "never be that person", whether its because they are proud of being morbidly obese, acting like an idiot, in prison for armed robbery, have their pants around their knees and a gun in their waistband or whatever, you are then made out to be the bad guy.

it is pure 100% FUCKING INSANITY

Basically we live in a world where if you say these semi-retarded gangbangers below are idiots for a multitude of reasons... you are immediately denounced as being racist. We are no longer even allowed to discuss painfully obvious facts. The amusing thing is that its ONLY ONE RACE doing this. One race in the USA with the biggest number of problems... who's now successfully made it impossible to even talk honestly about those problems, much less even dare to hope to start to fix them... guaranteeing the cycle will always continue.