View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 06:22 AM  
Roald
SecretFriends.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "she should have done hardcore dammit" etc, and yes I've been following her to a degree (looking for monetization opportunities) on mainstream, my point is, where's the industry in all this? 7 weeks behind, is where. 95k twitter folowers is no mean feat, and kudos to her... what I'm saying is that done correctly, that could have been 500k followers. This *will* drop off, so to repeat what I said earlier, you strike while the iron is hot - unfortunately the industry has decided to strike while the iron is warm, even then, not with the full force it could have.

farrah abraham sold at 1:50, mimi faust sold at 1:72, granted those were both girls who went the hardcore route, but compare these landing pages:

VIVID CELEB
VIVID CELEB

http://playwithkendra.com/lvs_viewer...custo m_bio=1
Kendra Sunderland on FTVGirls.com Released Mar 6, 2015!

it was by accident I even saw ftv had a sample video on that lander

Again I have to stress, absolutely NO disrespect intended, or any 'slagging off' of either ftv or aff (both have been 100% brilliant with support etc, especially as my kendra traffic has gradually died off to ~500 uniques a day), but a huge boat has already been missed on this one, albeit with a smaller ship still there for the taking. Where was the dedicated domain with a bunch of HD kendra content, and member cam shows?

The howard stern thing is good though, and will renew interest massively If this sounds like a whinge-fest, it isn't - just an observation, coupled with a touch of frustration that monetization is still limited, and not as fulfilled to it's potential as it could have been. Fingers crossed the coming month sees that change
this

WE ARE BUYING PAY SITES! CONTACT ME

ClubSweethearts | ManUpFilms | SinfulXXX | HOT * AdultPrime * HOT

Paying webmasters since 1996! Contact: r.riepen @ sansylgroup.com | skype:roaldr | icq:
Roald is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote