View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 07:21 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
I just wanted to watch a racist like you talk shit about blacks and then shut the fuck up when you found out it's about whites.

I don't give a fuck about black and white you lame dumbass. Thats your world. Thats the lens through which you and BowelMovement see the world. As most people, I care about people acting responsibly. Accepting personal responsibility. Holding themselves accountable... and not robbing a liquor store and then attacking a cop, so a similar bunch of pathetic pieces of shit give themselves an excuse to destroy a town.

You two fucking idiots think every armed liquor store robber who gets shot in the process is a victim. I am tired, as are most here of you two dipshits babbling about race non stop. Blaming whites non stop. Blaming cops non stop. Starting racial conversions non stop. Calling anyone who calls you out on it "racist" non stop.

As i've said, you two represent the problem, not the solution.

You think its funny to start one more race baiting thread and you think you are the clever one?

Give it a rest, genius.