View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 10:50 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
If the westerns didn't go into Africa then there would still be slavery there - hold on, Africa is one of the places that still has slavery isn't it?

I never said that, but it is a fact that sub-Saharan Africa developed at a much, much slower rate than civilisations in Europe, Asia, the middle east, the orient, ect ...

I dunno what you are on about, I didn't even mention anything about that. are you arguing with your own voices?
I have had this argument before with the british...how they exploited the fuck out of inda pakistanect and now they are full of "pakis"...colonization is not about making progressive societies it is about keeping people dumb and obedient...if you make a democracy they will vote you the fuck out LOL...

slavery existed in africa to the most part because the west funded it...or the north should I say LOL every thing is north to them ...

now europe and the USA are paying the "price" by being not white any more...the people left the shitty crap the "north" left them and moved to your democracy...fine in principle but most whiteys are xenophobes...the once oppressed are now 2nd grade citizens because the whiteys like they xeno and fancy themselves as "civilized" now and the former colonies are "barbarians"

its all a case of western or should I say "northern" hand wash centuries of colonization is somehow supposed to fix itself, and the whiteys will send some "aid" LOL...

my dear whiteys, if you do not want immigrants then build a time machine where you did not make them immigrate...

I like black women I really do I live in a white as shit country I think theres like 100 black people total in my shittystan country LOL I kinda envy those sweedes...would love to have some black ho-s LOL