View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 12:26 PM  
Domains Horde
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreweb View Post
Well you can read all pages of this site : Tips for Webmasters ! There you will find some starts points , the best cam sponsors review , tips how to generate traffic for your site and more other useful things , hope that will help you a bit !
I have seen & studied webfreecams.info and i know all the details from there. All i wanted to know as a generic was if it worth starting a business like that as revenue, investing time / effort / money in it, how long does it take to feel a decent revenue (something aprox. $xxx per month) and what amount of traffic could bring such kind of revenue. The golden trio of web business questions.

Later edit: and what is the best place to get / buy (real?) traffic for such a business.

Let me be more precise - if, for example, to get a $xxx revenue per month, i need zzzzz amount of traffic, and in the Y place i can buy traffic for $qqq then i can make an idea of what kind of investments this business needs, therefore, i can make an idea if it worth the trouble.
Domains Horde is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote