Thread: fuckin awesome!
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 08:06 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
totally i've attended several NHRA events and look forward to more. the top fuel is the best part and it's hard to explain what experience that shit like is live. i'm sure you've been there and know what it likes trying to tell someone about it after... it's beyond mind blowing fun and excitement. another super kickass part is being able to watch those mechanics in the paddocks completely go through the cars in-between runs, it's all very exciting. and so fucking loud. i've never worn earplugs at an event but i will prolly start. the other cool thing you already know is how badass it is watching NHRA on that kickass tele with some good speakers CRANKING that shit!

it's a fantastic sport. with some great personalities to add. more likeable drivers than nascar for me

i checked into the jet truck shows and there's one oct 4 at the miramar air show, i'm gonna take a closer look for more infos
put my name in yer calendar for oct 4th.... I'll go for sure... and yes until you've been to a show hard to describe the feeling.... I tend to think of a guy enclosed in 'living hell' going 300 +mph.. it's unfucking believable that a guy could be in that fucker when it goes by...
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote