View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 05:36 AM  
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
LOL, I am not talking neither about 2 different prices, nor about literally doing 7>5>3>2 thing.

My point is that EBT dollars have real dollar value in the black market. So lets say going rate is 75%.
So when you have $7 in your ebt you actually have $5.25 of real money.
Lets say going rate for slice in normal gas station is $2 (random guess).
So you would be buying 2 pizza for 5.25.
Ok, lets say you are traveling so you would grab a slice if you really want it, but would you go for that slice for the second time? No.
While it sounds like people actually buy those slices on a constant basis, that what is not a smart way to cash out your ebt.
On the other hand - you can not expect all of ebt holders to be smart
you are thinking like a businessman, most people using ebt don't think like that... they think "I'm hungry, I want a pizza"... they go to a gas station pay $7 without even thinking for a second, they got the money for free so who gives a shit how much it costs, it could just as easily cost $17/slice and it would still sell well...
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote