View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 06:06 PM  
JJ Gold
Confirmed User

Did Sheryl Sandberg's bossyness kill her husband?

I imagine being married to that cooze would be Hell on Earth.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/03...html?referrer=

SAN FRANCISCO ? Dave Goldberg, the chief executive of SurveyMonkey and the husband of Sheryl K. Sandberg of Facebook, died on Friday night. He was 47.

Mr. Goldberg was a serial Silicon Valley entrepreneur and venture capitalist. His death was confirmed by SurveyMonkey, which is known for its web-based survey technology. The company did not disclose the cause of death. Mark Zuckerberg, chief executive of Facebook and a friend of the family, said it occurred while Mr. Goldberg was on vacation abroad with Ms. Sandberg.

His brother, Robert Goldberg, shared news of his death in a Facebook post and urged people who knew him to post memories and pictures on Mr. Goldberg?s memorial Facebook profile. Tributes poured in there and elsewhere online from hundreds of people who knew Mr. Goldberg as a mentor, colleague or friend.

?To this day, he is the leader and person by which I measure all others,? Karin Gilford, a top executive at Disney ABC Television Group who worked with Mr. Goldberg at a previous start-up and at Yahoo, wrote on his Facebook page. ?Dave, I will never ever forget the way you made me feel and the confidence you poured into me that has lasted my entire career. It is hard to imagine this world without you.?
JJ Gold is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote