View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 04:09 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
We go out for a nice dinner every couple weeks. Been cooking most of my food to be more healthy, but when we go out, we always look for something different.

My girl looks on travel zoo a lot and found a deal for a restaurant in Studio City called the Six. Nice place, had the Pho Soup and a Chicken pot pie. The food is pretty good, had a bottle of Malbec and just enjoyed the company.

We got a coupon for the dinner on Travel zoo for $49. Dinner cost a total if you just walked in at $108. Not counting tip. We gave the waitress the coupon and when the bill cam, it was only $12. So we got a $108 dinner for $61 bucks. I think we may do this more often! Tipped her $20..
It's pretty funny how ruble denomination made out prices closer to yours. Two days ago we had a dinner in Tap & Barrel Pub. The total price with a tip was about 13000 rubles for 4 persons. So, according to the current rate of dollar, we paid only about $250 ($63 per person). But just a year and a half ago it would cost us about $400 ($100 per person). Consider it as a good reason to visit Moscow now ruble is so weak